November 9, 2016
The key to consistent chipping and pitching is not allowing your head to fall back as you bring your club forward. PowerPlane™ prevents you from moving your head back, forcing you to rotate your torso and make crisp contact shot after shot.
PowerPlane™ immediately alerts you with a beep when you move your head too far back or forward before impact. The beep is a fantastic tool that allows golfers to get auditory feedback when they have moved too much.
A key to great putting is keeping the body relatively quiet. Head and body motion should be kept to a minimum allowing the golfer to focus more on the movement of the club and contact. PowerPlane™ helps you achieve this by giving auditory feedback when the head moves forward too early in the stroke.
PowerPlane™ focuses on keeping the head back long enough which allows the club to come down on a shallower angle. This will give you a better chance of creating draw ball flight conditions where the path is from the inside with a face that is slightly closed to the path.
Slices and fades are normally caused by a path that is moving from the outside and a club face that is open to the path. We often see these mistakes when the golfer hangs back on their right side (RH Golfer) causing a spinning motion of the lower body. When you keep your head in the PowerPlane™ Zone, these errors become smaller, as seen on today’s launch monitors. The combination of the reduced head motion, better path and face control will help eliminate the slice.
PowerPlane™ teaches you the feeling of staying behind the ball. This feeling will help you gain better control over your impact conditions and zero-in on the center of the club face. Because you start making consistent centered contact while allowing for full extension and rotation, you will add distance immediately.
Sign up now to receive tips and special offers.
[pum_sub_form list_id=”7bc83976fe” service=”mailchimp” button_text=”Subscribe” name_text=”Name” email_text=”Email” layout=”block” style=”default”]
We never sell, rent, or share your information.
We want you to be totally satisfied with your PowerPlane™. If at any time within 30 days from the order date, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it to us for a refund. No questions asked. So give PowerPlane™ a try right now!
NOTE: This guarantee only applies to PowerPlane™ orders placed on our site.
Hats cannot be returned. For more information, read our return policy.
Upon accepting these terms, you agree to the terms of this agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (“Instructor”) and Tour Pro Tech, LLC (“TPT”), a Massachusetts limited liability company, and its successors or assignees, with its principal place of business at 260 Bear Hill Road, Suite 302, Waltham, MA 02451.
1. Instructor Advocate Program. TPT is launching an Instructor Advocate Program (“Instructor Advocate Program”) to increase brand awareness and drive sales of its products. The Instructor Advocate Program is intended for qualified professionals in the golfing industry only, and TPT reserves the right to allow or deny entry of any individual into the Instructor Advocate Program in its sole and absolute discretion. If selected by TPT, Instructor agrees to present all TPT products in a truthful, sincere, and honest manner, and will conduct himself or herself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of TPT. Instructor shall protect TPT’s trademarks and trade names by not reproducing TPT’s name and/or trademark or copy any of TPT’s materials for use in any advertising without the prior written approval of TPT.
2. Customer Generation. Under the Instructor Advocate Program, the Instructor will be assigned a unique code by TPT (the “Instructor Code”) which allows TPT to trace the origination of each new Customer (as defined below) to the efforts of Instructor. When this unique Instructor Code is entered on TPT’s webpage by a customer purchasing TPT products (each, a “Customer”), the Customer will receive a discount or other promotion on his, her, or its order, and the sale to such customer will be deemed a conversion attributable to the Instructor (each, an “Instructor Conversion”). TPT reserves the right to modify the Instructor Code at any time. All other terms and conditions of purchase by a Customer shall be determined exclusively by TPT.
3. Instructor Conversion Criteria. Instructor shall not promote any Instructor Conversions that are not in good faith, including, but not limited to, using any device, program, robot, iframes, or hidden frames. Mass distribution of Instructor Codes is not allowed. Instructor may not place Instructor Codes on or in any third party newsgroups, message boards, blogs, unsolicited email and other types of spam, or on coupon sharing sites, such as retailmenot.com, coupons.com, tjoos.com, and any other similar websites. Instructor will not be compensated for Instructor Conversions where the Instructor is the individual entering the Instructor Code. Multiple Instructor Conversions from the same individual, entity, or IP address may be considered fraudulent and will not be compensated. Commission of any of the prohibited activities described in this paragraph will result in a termination of Instructor status by TPT, and no Instructor Conversions deemed fraudulent or otherwise ineligible by TPT in its sole discretion will be compensated as set forth herein.
4. Compensation. TPT shall pay to Instructor a flat fee of $20.00 for each legitimate and confirmed Instructor Conversion using Instructor’s unique Instructor Code. Any payments due to Instructor pursuant to this Agreement shall be made within 30 days following the close of each TPT fiscal quarter during which any valid Instructor Conversions were created, less any deductions resulting from refunds issued by TPT to Customers for products purchased and returned in connection with prior Instructor Conversions. Instructor will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in connection with the performance of services under this Agreement.
5. Data Ownership. All information provided to TPT during an Instructor Conversion shall be the sole and exclusive property of TPT, and this information will not be made available to Instructor.
6. Termination. TPT reserves the right to change or terminate the Instructor Advocate Program at any time, including but not limited to, a change of any conversion procedures or compensation terms on a prospective basis. TPT may terminate this Agreement at its convenience and without any breach by Instructor at any time upon notice to Instructor. Instructor may terminate this Agreement and exit the Instructor Advocate Program at any time upon notice to TPT. Upon termination of this Agreement, or earlier as requested by TPT, Instructor agrees to deliver any and all supplies, including but not limited to samples, literature, and coupons, provided by TPT. Upon termination of this Agreement, TPT will deactivate Instructor’s Instructor Code, and such Instructor Code shall no longer function on TPT’s website with respect to any Customer.
7. Status of Instructor. Instructor agrees and understands that while under this Agreement, Instructor shall not provide services to any competitor of TPT without the prior written consent of TPT. This Agreement shall not render the Instructor an employee, partner, agent of, or joint venturer with TPT for any purpose. The Instructor is and will remain an independent contractor in relation to TPT. TPT shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to the Instructor’s compensation hereunder. The Instructor shall have no claim against TPT hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind. The Instructor hereby waives the benefit of any state or federal statutes dealing with the establishment and regulation of franchises. The Instructor shall not have any power or express or implied authorization to bind TPT or to assume or to create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of TPT or in TPT’s name. Instructor is not authorized to make any representations or warranties regarding TPT or its products to any Customer.
8. Indemnity and Release. Instructor hereby releases, indemnifies and holds harmless TPT, together with its agents, employees, assigns, successors, insurers, or any related entity, from each, every and all claims both in law and equity and all expenses, debts, covenants, liabilities, or responsibilities in any way relating to or arising from such claims, which Instructor had, now has, or may in the future have against TPT, whether known or unknown, and whether foreseen or unforeseen, arising from, or in any way connected directly or indirectly with, or otherwise related to, this Agreement, or any occurrence related to the performance of Instructor’s duties hereunder.
9. General Provisions. This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as applied to transactions taking place wholly within Massachusetts between Massachusetts residents. Instructor hereby expressly consents to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Boston, Massachusetts for any lawsuit filed there against Instructor by TPT arising from or related to this Agreement. In case any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein. If moreover, any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to duration, geographical scope, activity or subject, it shall be construed by limiting and reducing it, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with the applicable law as it shall then appear. This Agreement is personal to Instructor may not be assigned by Instructor without TPT’s prior written consent, and any such attempted assignment shall be void and of no effect. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between TPT and Instructor. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, will be effective unless in writing and signed by the party to be charged.